Top 10 Best Walking Shoes For Men of 2019
Some people think that walking shoes and running shoes are the same. However, they have differences from each other.
At first glance, you will think that they look the same. However, the differences lie in the need and the design of these two very different styles of shoes.
Walking shoes are designed with the specific body mechanics and strike path of walking in mind. Thus, these are constructed to be more flexible through the ball of the foot to allow a greater range of motion through the roll of the forefoot. Furthermore, these also have greater arch support to protect where the force is heaviest on the foot. On the other hand, running shoes have more cushioning in the heel, which is the point of impact, and less protection through the ball of the foot.
Here is a list of walking shoes that will surely bring comfort to your feet while talking a walk in different types of surfaces and different weather.
10. Nike Men’s Air Monarch IV Running Shoe
With its design built for rigorous training, Nike Men’s Air Monarch IV running shoe is suitable for all kinds of terrain, even the rocky ones. It is made of the leather upper, lightweight Phylon midsole, and a solid rubber outsole with aggressive traction pattern. Thus, it delivers comfort and style. Plus, it is extra wide so it can fit everybody’s feet.
9. Saucony Men’s Grid Momentum Walking Shoe
One of the most famous brands of shoes is Saucony. Thus, it is not surprising that their Grid Momentum Walking shoe lives up to its brand name. It is designed with breathable light synthetic overlays and plush tongue and collar. The special Heel Grid system supplies stable cushioning in the heel and softens landing upon heel strike. It also has welded mid-foot overlays that provide structural support and rubber outsole that delivers exceptional abrasion resistance and traction. Lastly, the IMEVA midsole increases shock attenuation, responsiveness, and durability.
8. Vionic Men’s Endurance Walking Sneaker
Walk with ease and comfort using Vionic Men’s Endurance Walking Sneaker. Its main feature is the Orthaheel Supportive Technology that helps decrease over-pronation to alleviate associated common pains. It also has a detachable, podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic insole with deep help cup to help support the feet and realign the legs, improving posture and balance. Plus, it has a lightweight, supple EVA midsole that absorbs shock and minimizes stress on the feet, ankles, and knees. This walking shoe is constructed with rich leather upper, synthetic and mesh panels, signature print logo, and lace-up closure for easy entry and customized fit.
7. Mohem Men’s Poseidon Mesh Walking Shoes
Looking for a shoe that gives an ideal sporty casual look for everyday wear? Mohem Poseidon Walking Shoes looks great with a broad selection of your wardrobe. It is comfortable, breathable with air mesh upper that lets air flow through, soft due to its fresh and breathable lycra net cloth, ultra lightweight and put on zero burden, very durable, inexpensive, and purely handmade.
6. Asics Men’s GEL-Tech Walker Neo 4 Walking Shoe
Asics GEL-Tech Walker Neo 4 Walking Shoe is engineered to deliver heel-to-toe transition with its 45 lasting material that provides a soft but stable platform feels and improved comfort. It is designed with:
- Increased GEL cushioning to absorb shock.
- An Ortholite footbed, which provides additional cushioning for all-day comfort.
- Reflective details to make sure you are visible even during after-dark workouts.
- An abrasion-resistant AHAR rubber sole for reliable traction.
- Breathable, biomorphic fit.
- Medial-side bunion window for enhanced fit and comfort.
5. Brooks Men’s Addiction Walker Walking Shoes
To motivate your walking exercise, you should find the right shoes. Brooks created a walking shoe to inspire people to be active. Addiction™ is designed with the following features:
- MOGO midsole gives superior cushioning and reduces the shock felt when landing and taking off.
- Rear and forefoot hydro flow provide excellent cushioning and shock absorption.
- Full-grain leather upper for comfort
- Strong support
- Reliable slip-resistant outsole that will keep you from slipping in the wet weather and also making the shoe more durable.
- Signature PDRB triple-density post on the medial side of the shoe for stability.
- S-257 cushsole – a durable, energy-efficient midsole compound used as an insole board for even more cushioning and flexibility.
4. Reebok Men’s Work N Cushion Walking Shoe
Whether on the job or as part of your walking routine, the Work N Cushion Walking Shoe of Reebok will boost your confidence. It is supportive and flexible with its synthetic material and rubber sole. Moreover, it has faux-leather upper featuring beveled heel for forward momentum and oil and slip-resistant outsole. Thus, it is perfect for walking in any kind of trail and any weather.
3. Rockport Men’s Eureka Walking Shoe
The comfort of a walking shoe and a look of an everyday casual wear are combined in Rockport Men’s Eureka Walking Shoe so you never have to compromise. This shoe is designed with:
- San Crispino construction for heel stability and additional flexibility
- A Strobel construction built for forefoot flexibility.
- Generous collar and tongue padding
- Removable latex foam footbed that cushions the foot to help reduce fatigue
- Full-grained leather upper that provides a casual look and great comfort
- Mesh lining that wicks moisture and enhances breathability
- Thick interior padding
- Rubber sole provides a durable grip on a variety of surfaces.
2. Skechers Performance Men’s Go Walk 3 Slip-On Walking Shoe
Another innovate walking shoes is Skechers Go Walk 3. It is designed with several patented technology, such as:
- Fabric trim and cushioned footbed with GOga Mat® technology that pamper your foot all day long.
- Resalyte™ technology midsole that ensures excellent impact absorption.
- Memory Foam padded heel cup to provide a comfortable fit.
- GOimpulse and GoPillars technology that gives you remarkable flexibility and responsiveness to enhance the walking
This shoe is also made up of mesh fabric, slip-on construction for easy on/off, and rubber sole. Buy this walking shoe for its utmost comfort and endurance.
1. New Balance Men’s MW577 Leather Hook-and-Loop Walking Shoe
New Balance is one of the world’s famous brands of athletic shoes. The top one on our best walking shoe list is New Balance Men’s MW577 Leather Hook-and-Loop Walking Shoe. With its unique design, it can be easily put on and take off. It is made up of the leather upper that is slightly perforated so that the shoe is breathable, ABZORB technology in the heel to protect you from shocks as you traverse your daily route, synthetic sole, dual hook-and-loop straps at vamp, and applique logo at the quarter panel.