Top 10 Best Winter Boots for Women of 2018
If you want to keep warm, a reliable pair of winter boots is a great place to start. The weather outside can get cold rather quickly during the winter and you want to be well prepared when it does. You will need many things to keep yourself warm and comfortable from head to toe in this period of time. When it comes to winter footwear, you may have a hard time finding a pair of boots that won’t make it look like you’re going skiing while being elegant and warm at the same time.
Women’s boots are comfortable all weather accessories that benefit women of all ages. They are durable, have unique and protective designs, and are made of professional-grade materials and components that not only orient the leg naturally, but also lower the risk of injuries while exploring the outdoors.
If you are shopping for a new boot and having a difficult time sifting through the tens of available products, read on for an analysis of top 10 Best Winter Boots for Women of 2016. These are the most desirable features and the numerous benefits that users will definitely enjoy.
10. Dansko Women’s Chelsey Winter Boot
You’ll be ready to take on the world in the Dansko Chelsey. This lace-up ankle boot features waterproof construction so your toes will stay dry. The Vibram® rubber outsole and removable, triple-density EVA foot bed offers shock absorption and arch support to keep you comfortable and protected.
- 1 1/2″ heel
- 3 3/4″ boot shaft; 12 3/4″ circumference
- Lace-up style
- Nubuck upper/genuine shearling and textile lining/rubber sole.
9. Timberland Mount Hope
You’ve got a lovely long hike in the hills planned this weekend with friends but the weather looks set to turn a bit nasty. Eco-friendly rubber outsole will keep you sure underfoot whatever the terrain. The snug-fitting high shaft has a sweeping elegance about it that will also pair perfectly with slim fitting jeans when dashing about the city on cold weather days.
8. Merrell Women’s Polarand 8
For hiking in cold conditions, this boot intelligently maps warmth and padding where you need it for comfort to push through cold, icy and slushy winter trail conditions. Insulation is targeted where there’s more exposure, while soft and hard lugs adapt to grip varied surface conditions and indoors.
- M Select DRY seals water out, while allowing inside moisture to escape.
- 250 g Thinsulate insulation in the tongue.
- 400 g Thinsulate in quarter and toe cap.
- 5 mm waterproof leather upper.
- Protective molded rubber toe rand.
- Molded TPU heel is compatible with snowshoe strap.
- M Select FRESH odor-controlling technology.
7. Baffin Women’s Iceland Snow Boot
Made from a water- and stain-resistant combination of quilted, 900-denier, double-weave nylon and leather, this faux fur-trimmed women’s cold-weather boot offers performance to match its good looks. Featuring a soft Thermaplush liner against the foot, the seven-layer inner boot system delivers reliable warmth to forty below. The Baffin Iceland winter boot is finished with a rubber outsole that is bonded to the EVA compound midsole and internal arch support system for walking ease over a range of surfaces.
6. Merrell Women’s Decora Prelude
Indulge in the elixir of winter with a boot that’s big and tall on warmth and signature style. Their Decora Prelude’s cute yet commanding waterproof leather upper has M-Select Wwarm insulation for cozy feet no matter how cold it gets. Natural-flexing M-Select move comfort and winter-specialized M-Select grip sole give you solid ground to stand on.
- Waterproof full grain and pig suede upper
- Faux fur collar
- Inside zipper for easy on and off
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
5. Sorel Women’s Winter Carnival Boot
The Sorel Winter Carnival Boot is the quintessential winter snow boot for women. This boot has a warm 6mm felt insulation that’s cold-rated down to -25°F. The Winter Carnival Boot is waterproof, but if you accidentally get some snow down inside you can remove the felt lining for a quicker dry time. The cuff is made from Sherpa pile fleece for a soft-and-cozy feel. A herringbone sole provides solid traction on slippery streets.
4. Skechers Women’s Grand Jams Unlimited Boot
Another exciting footwear style from SKECHERS. Be a trend setter with Skechers’ new Pull Over faux Fur Trim Lace up Grand Jam this season.
- Half-zip closure with lace-up front.
- Suede upper with faux-fur trim.
- For best winter wear, pretreat the suede before wearing in rain or snow.
- Fold-over cuff that can be worn up or down.
3. Sorel Women’s Glacy Snow Boot
Sorel is known for their warm, durable styles and this cozy snow boot is no exception. Whether you are trekking around the mountains, the Glacy winter boot will help you do it in style. Quilted side panels detail a waterproof suede boot styled with cozy faux-shearling lining and a grippy rubber sole. The fleece lining is where it is at when it comes to cozy warmth in cold weather. When combined with the waterproof oiled suede upper, you’ll be happy as can be from ankles to toes. The molded rubber outsole offers plenty of grip for staying upright when walking through a slushy parking lot, snow covered sidewalk, or slowly traversing a patch of ice around the corner. Finished with a contrast colored rubber rand adds a snowboard boot or skateboard sneaker look to the comfy boot you can easily step into day after day.
2. Timberland Women’s MT Hope Mid Waterproof Boot
Mount Hope women’s waterproof boots power through winter in style. Stuffed with insulation and featuring cold-weather inspired detailing like puffy collars, rugged outsoles and D-ring lacing, these will become your favorite winter boots.
- Premium waterproof leather and fabric uppers
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft insulation
- Microfiber lining is made from 100% PET
- Anti-fatigue removable foot bed provides all-day comfort and support
- TPU shank for torsional rigidity
- Durable outsole is made with 34% recycled rubber
- Calf circumference is 15 inches
1. Columbia Women’s Ice Maiden II Winter Boot
Get the protection you need with the cool style you want wearing the Columbia Women’s Ice Maiden II winter boot. The upper features combination leather and textile so you stay protected from the elements, while the seam-sealed, waterproof membrane blocks out any excess water for ultimate comfort. Stay supportive and stable with the Techlite midsole and Omni-Grip outsole for excellent traction control.
- Combination leather and textile upper ensures durability and quality
- Waterproof membrane is seam-sealed for overall protection
- Techlite lightweight midsole provides long-lasting cushion and high energy return
- Omni-Grip outsole delivers non-marking traction on any surface